My name is Monika Pfaller-Rott
- Academic staff member in the Department of Primary School Pedagogy (Educational Theory) and Methodology
- Teacher at the College of Social Work (with educators in training)
The transition process of children with migrant parents from kindergarten to primary school - needs and problem analysis at selected kindergartens / daycare centers and primary schools in Ingolstadt including the resulting development of practical implications.
Cooperation of padagogs ( the educators at colleges and primary school teachers at the universities) during their training.
Topic: Working together to develop transition concepts. (Developing transition concepts together)
Contact person/advisor for practical training or studying abroad.
Focus in teaching and research:
- Transition kindergarten
- primary school
- preliminary first grade lessons
- Migrant parents
- Cooperation during the training of educators and primary school teachers
- Intercultural learning
- Portfolio development
- internet and project competance (IPK)
wichtige Links Bearbeiten
Mein Kontaktnetz... Bearbeiten
|...in der Wikiversity
|E I C H S T Ä T T
|S O F I A